Advantages and Disadvantages of Electrolysis
- With all the different types of hair removal treatments, Electrolysis has the best and longest track record.
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective.
- Little to no side effects compared to other methods of hair removal.
- Can be painful (this usually depends on an individuals threshold and/or area being treated).
- Can prove tedious for areas with large amounts of hair.
- Regrowth rates have not been accurately examined, and cannot be predicted due to other variables such as a hormone imbalance.